Thursday, November 13, 2014

Adventures In Baking

I hardly ever bake - there's too much science for one thing. For another, I don't have much of a sweet tooth. And, without double ovens making cookies just takes too darn long. However, pans of "bar cookies" aka dessert casserole cookies fix the last one. I seriously don't care what shape my cookies are, just that they be chewy. And the genius of people who thunk up taking a cake mix and turning it into cookie batter makes it easier. Generally what stops me is that I don't have eggs in the fridge, 'cause I don't like them much. This week, however, I have 6 eggs that husband brought back from time travelling, and I had to do something with them. So I made cookies. One box carrot cake, 2 eggs (beaten), 5 T melted butter, and some chocolate chips. Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes. Presto, a treat for Knit Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment